K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet’s comfort and your family’s safety. The included 20 watt MET Safety Listed Lectro-Soft Indoor/Outdoor Heated Bed inside the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures. The K&H Lectro-Soft is thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty Houses are made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The roof of the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It’s easy to assemble and no tools are required. Product includes manufacturer’s one year limited warranty. The heated floor included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards. Cleaning Instructions: Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry. The heated bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dishwashing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine. To clean the house, wipe with a damp cloth. Thank you for helping to protect all outdoor cats from harsh winter weather and create a safe and secure environment for them.
- Cathouse for outdoor cats is easy to assemble and comfortable for outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats too
- The exterior surface is constructed of heavy denier polyester, making this product water/weather resistant
- The two exits include removable clear door flaps to protect kitty from the harsh elements of winter
- Perfect for cats that sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in the home
- No tools required to assemble
- Uses 20 watts MET listed